Group & Business Opportunities
There are a number of ways your group or business can partner with us to make a difference for people in our community. For more information, please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hold a food drive. Collect a variety of shelf-stable food items to help keep our shelves stocked and give pantry visitors the dignity of choice. Organizing your drive around a specific theme, such as personal care products, cereal/breakfast foods, or high-protein foods like canned meats and peanut butter is a good way to get people involved.
- Sponsor an event. Get your name in front of the community by sponsoring one of our annual events.
- Support our seasonal programs. Help kids start the school year ready to learn with school supplies, cover the cost of ingredients for Thanksgiving meals or provide holiday gift cards to make the season bright for people of all ages in our community.
- Connect employees with individual volunteer opportunities. One-time and ongoing volunteer opportunities are available weekly in our food pantry to help employees use their Volunteer Time Off (VTO) benefits.
- Volunteer together. We can design a volunteer opportunity that meets your group’s specific needs. Pack items (off-site or on-site) for distribution in the food pantry, help tend our gardens, do yard clean-up for seniors, or complete “as-needed” tasks in the pantry and clothing center such as sorting, stocking and organizing. Fill out the form linked below to get started.
- Provide financial support. Help build food security and housing stability in our community with a financial contribution to WayForward Resources. Let us know about grant opportunities and company matches that align with our mission.
Ready to get started? Fill out this form and we’ll follow up with you.Group Volunteer Form