Be part of a team that provides a dignified and respectful shopping experience for guests accessing WayForward’s food pantry by:
- Warmly greet guests, donors, visitors, and staff
- Check in certified WayForward guests or register uncertified guests
- Receive incoming calls to the Distribution Center
- Maintain an organized, clean work station, reception area, and guest restrooms
- Assist the Food Security Managers with miscellaneous administrative tasks to create and maintain appropriate records of food pantry and clothing center use
The ideal volunteer will be available for a minimum of one weekly volunteer shift for at least 6 months. Of course, this is with the understanding that a volunteer may need flexibility for vacation, sickness, appointments, etc.
"*" indicates required fields